Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More Thanksgiving Thanks

















Hey...This is the first time I put photos on all by myself...no one on my tech support team is around...I did okay, other than the photo of my cute niece Taylor got put on twice. (**Tech Support Karen fixed the double picture..) :) If you look behind Taylors head you can see a pix of the turkey that she drew for me and put on my wall. It was so great having her here to decorate for me. What an artist, just like her Mom Brenda!!

Taylor also spent several hours making the place cards for Thanksgiving dinner. She made drawings of each person with our name on it. I will try and scan some in (when my tech support is around) so you can see how cute they were.

We had the most wonderful dinner at Kai's parents home...Gray and Linda Jensen. They were so kind to have all of us...Kai & Bimms, Me, Scott and Yellie...Grandma LaNae and Gpa Arnold, and we were MAJOR lucky to get all 3 of Brenda's darling daughters...Taylor flew in from Vancouver Washington (boy were her arms tired)...Heidi came up from BYU and Kendra came down from Utah State. Brenda had to work all weekend so she had Taylor join us...What a TREAT!

After a Yummy dinner, Taylor teamed up with Linda vs. Kimberlee and Cindy at a fun game of pool (as in billiards - smile)...Guess what...Kimberlee and Cindy won...but just barely...Linda is a pro!!! We also played a game of Blockus with Kendra, Gray, Cindy, and Scott. The girls also went out with some carrots and looked at all of Linda's horses. This was a laid back nice day. We had a great time. The next day after Thanksgiving...we all went and saw the movie Twilight....Excellent Movie...we all enjoyed it...it is very close to the first book.

No comments: