Saturday, January 23, 2010

Cindy's Quilt




I am the Luckiest Mom in the World. My kids each made a quilt block for me with a sweet note. They put a bunch of fun photos of everyone in the family. And Kimberlee stayed up late for nights sewing up a storm...calling at random times to ask various "quilt questions" for a secret project... ;-)
Christmas came quickly, the top is done and I got to see the fabric that will be the border and back. The fun part is that me n Kimberlee are going to start having a quilt night once a week to get it done...the best part of that will be hanging out with Bimms! xoxox...now if we can get Karen, Yellie and Benita to all drop by once a week to help out, that would be AMAZING! I can't wait. This quilt is so CUTE!!! I almost cried when I opened it...but I didn't want the guys to all think that I am a baby...(even tho I am sometimes).
I will post more photos when we get it done...maybe even as we work on it...if I remember to take the photos.
Also...I got a mothers necklace from the Kids...it is a heart with a birthstone of each one of my kids and inlaw kids. It is beautiful...I wear it almost everday. Thanks kids! xoxox (See...I am Lucky, huh!!!)











No comments: