Wednesday, February 18, 2009

He's Just Not that Into You

President's Day, A Day off, A day sorta wasted....I went to a chick flick with 2 of my daughters. The only 2 good things that I enjoyed about this movie were A) I was with my girls and B) Scott, my husband did not go with us (He would have HATED this movie). It was a movie made out of a serious book and they tried to make it like a comedy. But it wasn't funny, we were all sunk down in our seats looking at each other saying we should have gone to a different movie.

Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I were a single person. But Danielle is single and young and she was more bored than me. The whole audience seemed just as bored. I must admit, we were more entertained by me trying to get get my candy wrappers opened - imagine what I will be like when I'm 90!!!

For those psyco women that are clingy to any men that pay attention to them...this movie is for you...but basically the answer is, if he doesn't call back...He's not interested. I would recommend spending your money on another movie (I wish I had gone to Slumdog Millionaire instead...that is next on my list!). In all fairness, there were a few funny and enjoyable parts...but not $6.00 worth (it was a matinee you know).

No comments: