Thursday, July 30, 2009

Yellie n some Dummies


Danielle has graduated from High School, worked all summer and completed an internship at my real estate office and now.....tomorrow she is leaving for a week to hang out with Benita in North Carolina!!! Benita is a sweetie and bought Yellie a ticket for graduation. It is much better that Yellie will be hanging with Benita than with the dummies I recently saw her with (see photo above!!).

Danielle - I am so proud of what a hard worker you are and know that you will do great at college and in life. Be Happy. Be Blessed. I Love You!! Mom

1 comment:

Yellie's World said...

Thank you mom!!! I'm still going to miss you though!!! Thankfully I am only going to be an hour away.. and I can come see you whenever I want... or you can come visit me :D I love you!!! Thank You for all that you do for me!!! I will miss you!! and can't wait to see you next week!!!