Thursday, July 30, 2009

Flowers Sisters

Flowers Sisters: June Flynn, Vi Shore, Betty Larson, LaNae Dalton, Merle Banks & Linda

Last week Mom's sisters Vi, Merle and Linda all came into town. So a get together was thrown together at a nice park with a bowery. It was such a hot day. But WONDERFUL seeing the sisters all together, along with many of my cousins, second cousins, etc....

I bet there were about 150 people there...it was too hard to count with all the kids running around...and this was just a portion of the relatives. My uncle Dick, cousins Sandi, Carla and Pam also came into town. I really enjoyed the day and I LOVE my relatives!!

L to R: Kendra, Brenda, Taylor and Heidi

The Best part of this get together was that Brenda, Dave and the girls were also in town. Heidi left 4 days after this photo to go on a spanish speaking mission to Phoenix, Arizona. I know Heidi will do great. What a great family!!

No comments: