Saturday, June 13, 2009

Mexico Cruise

Last November Scott and I went on our first cruise ....I didn't know how to put photos onto my blog....actually I don't think I had this blog yet....Anyway....We went to Matzalan, Puerto Vallarta and Cabo San Lucas. It was a wonderful and relaxing and we hope to go again in the future!

We took a boat tour out to the Island that famous Director John Houston owned and filmed the movie Night of the Iguana. Also where Elizabeth Taylor fell in Love with Richard Burton during the filming of the movie.
We had a fabulous lunch here, got to see the jungle close up and some of the original home. Also we saw monkeys, parrots, iguanas and other wildlife. We had a wonderful lunch right next to the ocean, went swimming and hiking and took some great photos...and of course laid back and took a nap after taking photos of our feet!

I think this photo was in Puerto Vallarta on our boat ride to the island


Check our the beautiful parrot on my shoulder!! It was so beautiful!



I would love to live here!!!




No comments: