Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Fathers Day

Scott and will have our 30th anniversary this year. 28 years ago we got a great start on our family and just look at us now....plus we have Benita as our most recent bonus....we certainly need to get the family photo updated (look at the earlier blog to see Denny and Benita's wedding Photos!)


This sign has a special meaning in Scott's life....you must know the secret code word to know what the story is behind the "twister".......


Now that we have raised our kids....the getaways are alot more relaxing!

Scott is a great Real Estate Agent...check out this local real estate in Cabo.



Scott hanging out in Matazalan, Mexico
Reasons why Scott is so wonderful.....one reason for each year of our marriage.
1) He is a great father 2) He is a great husband 3) He made me a mother 5) He loves his 4 children 6) He loves his sons & daughter in Laws 7) He has a great sense of humor 8) He lets me win at Phase 10 every once in awhile 9) He loves to travel 10) He is the brains of our marriage 11) He loves his parents 12) He loves his in laws 13) He is a great provider 14) He is a hard worker 15) He is SO ORGANIZED (maybe someday it will rub off on me...no luck yet) 16) He will go to chick flicks with me (once in awhile) 17) He loves to scuba dive (and doesn't mind that I watch from the shore) 18) He loves to golf (and says he trusts me enough to drive the golf cart) 19) I LOVE his laugh 20) He is so Tall....I really look up to him! 21) He surprises me occasionally with birthday parties, cruises and flowers....he is so romantic! 22) He makes beautiful things out of wood...you should see the corner cabinet he made me! ...and oh yeah...metal...you should see our Deck cover............ 23) He looks so great on the riding lawn mower...kinda like a kid on those little riding 4 wheeler toys 24) He took us fishing and boating and camping for many years 25) He is great to go river rafting with 26) He will eat everything I cook (except lima beans and ham)...27) He knows I love him....and he loves me 28) He has stuck with me for 30 years 29) Words cannot even describe how much he loves his children, I hope his children all know that 30) Happy Fathers Day Scott!!! You deserve It!! Thanks for being such a great father to our children and husband to me!! I love you!!! xoxox Cindy





3 comments:

Kai and Kimberlee said...

I love you Mom and Dad!!!

Denny And Benita said...

Ok this totally made me cry. I am so LUCKY to have a Father~N~Law like Scott and a Mother~N~Law like you!!! Thank you so much for being such a loving, caring, amazing family and most of all accepting me with open arms into a Family as special as the "Kay" family. I love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Babe.... I Love You!