Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Christmas Hero


Brad Shaw's Christmas Lights

There is a Family LAW!!! This Law has been in effect for several years. Whenever we drive into the neighborhood, we must go around the block past the Shaw home. This Home is decked out with so many lights it lights up my house a street away! It is beautiful. We only obey this law from Thanksgiving to New Years (when the lights go out for another year).

Rumor was that Brad Shaw
is getting tired of putting up all of the lights, so his sons talked him into it and they were up again...Thank Goodness! I LOVE the Lights!! What a Treat for the Neighborhood. Brad Shaw is my Hero for always putting on such a great light show. Whenever you drive into my neighborhood: Remember the Law!!!

1 comment:

The Davis' said...

Please tell Brad that when I came to Utah, I tried to obey the LAW, but he didn't have his lights on! :( Thankfully I have seen them before because they are BEAUTIFUL! :)